Greenline Consulting Solutions
Greenline Consulting is a strategic partnership offering management consulting solutions. Including, comprehensive human resource solutions, business analysis, Human Resources Audit, and professional services. Our custom advisory approach is tailored to each organization, adapting our method to your specific demands and goals.
Consulting Solutions and Services
Greenline Consulting manages our consulting services, business planning, and strategic development through a well thought out and systematic approach. Therefore, we ensure that processes and systems are always goal oriented and decisions are made methodically.
In order to achieve this, there are a number of essential tasks (the approach depends on stated goals and activities):
- Conduct a total business overview: review all products and services, human resources plan, financial plans, staffing and other resources, current organizational design and overall financial status;
- Conduct market analysis which includes information about the industry, SWOT analysis and competition;
- Stated and unstated business goals and objectives;
- Analysis of prior organizational successes and less successful initiatives;
- A comprehensive review of all strategic planning documents.
As members of CPHR Saskatchewan, IIA Saskatchewan, WESK, Regina Chamber of Commerce, and IPMA-Canada we are focused on building knowledge and networks. As a result, we stay up-to-date on current trends and challenges facing Saskatchewan organizations.
WORK WITH US
Discuss your organizational needs with us
If your organization is looking for Management Consulting support, learn how we can help you.
Call us or email below.