Human Resources Consulting
Greenline Consulting’s custom advisory approach for human resources consulting is tailored to each organization. Therefore, we adapt our methods to your organization’s specific demands and goals.
Greenline Consulting has experience in providing consulting services to the construction, agriculturel, local authority, restaurant, education, and non-profit industries.
We partner with you and act as your Human Resources experts. We rely on our years of experience and education to ensure that we are helping you make the right decisions.
Our services are fully customized to your needs and include:
- Full-cycle, a-la-carte and consulting recruitment services, including planning and attending recruitment events;
- Custom, on-site training (including anti-harassment training, fit-for-work training, communication, and dispute resolution);
- Management training and support;
- Performance reviews and performance management systems;
- Performance improvement plans;
- Employee handbooks and policy manuals;
- Employee engagement surveys and plans;
- Staff retention strategies;
- Compensation analysis;
- Exit interviews;
- Ad hoc advisory services
- A variety of other related Human Resources services, custom tailored to your organization’s individual needs.
Additional Support, Advice and As-Needed HR Support:
Greenline Consulting can also provide as-needed support in areas such as general questions, employee engagement, job descriptions, compensation analysis, disability claims management, fit for work, interview guides with suggested questions, reference checks, exit interviews, terminations, job offers and applicant screening.